Sunday 25 January 2015

Pedagoo London 2015 - Moved to July.





So for the last two years, we have held #PedagooLondon in early March. That was the initial plan for this year also. It quickly became obvious though that the calendar is really heavy around that time, notably with the IOE's Festival of Education being moved to the end of February.

After a quick poll of opinion on Twitter and among friends, I have decided that it would just be too much and it is with some relief (to be honest) that the event will be postponed. July 4th seems like a feasible date, and I hope you can join us then.

Pedagoo London is close to my heart. I want it to remain a celebration of our teaching, a mix of sessions delivered by some trusted colleagues and new voices, not necessarily 'big' on Twitter. It is about sharing, discussing and hopefully reflecting on our own practice. 

The spirit is one of a TeachMeet but allowing colleagues a little more time to present and engage in conversation. 

I hope that most of the generous colleagues who have already offered to present will be willing to do so in July, when we are hopefully a little more relaxed. 

I will publish more details as soon as I have them, starting with list of confirmed speakers.

See you there! In the meantime, do visit http://www.pedagoo.org

Hélène 

No comments:

Post a Comment